- All art work is shipped directly from the artists studio.
- Select artwork on Corrie Croft is FREE SHIPPING
- Artwork that is free shipping is confined to the continental United States.
- If you are outside the continental United States it is possible to order, but you will have to request a quote for shipping to your location. Please use the Contact Us page and include your detailed request. You will be billed via email upon your acceptance of the quote.
- Larger items are shipped via freight and are not free shipping. A deposit is required to secure your order and the balance will be billed separately prior to shipping. The freight cost is based on the weight of the artwork and your location in relation to the artists studio.
...Any Return claims must be made within 30 days of receipt of your purchase...
- There are no returns on custom orders.
- If any artwork that you receive does not meet your expectations, please use the Contact Us page to notify Corrie Croft and suitable arrangements for a return can be made.
- We will refund your money, replace the items or give you store credit in the form of a gift certificate, at your request. However, we do not pay for shipping on any returns. We do this in order to maintain our low overhead. But, we are convinced that you will be extremely satisfied with your purchase, so this won't be an issue.
- If any artwork arrives damaged, a claim needs to be filed with the shipper.
- If the shipping box/container looks damaged upon receipt make sure that the delivery person makes a note of it.
- Please use the Contact Us page to notify Corrie Croft.
- Retain all shipping material until the claim is resolved.
- Discarding shipping material will void any claim.